Tired of throwing out that box of slimy spinach you swear you bought yesterday? Meet the AEVA - a sustainable indoor garden built into a beautiful furniture piece. Welcome to the future of food.
📢 Introducing The AEVA
- Grow 16 plants at once – all you need for a small salad every day
- Less than 8 inches deep and 36 inches wide - takes up less space than 2 potted plants
- Our systems are smart, so they water the plants for you automatically 48 times a day…. The days of killing all your potted plants are over
- Built-in LED grow lights so you don’t need to worry about natural light
- Comes fully assembled - we aren’t your typical Swedish retailer
- Everything you need to get started is included. Simply find an outlet to plug in your new garden (don’t worry we provide a power bar in case you don’t have one)
- Great for growing juicy tomatoes, hot peppers, and other large flowering plants
- Free shipping (because who wants to pay for that!)
- Add water once every two weeks so you can vacation in peace
- Real wood coupled with luxury furniture design. Built to fit into your living space without distracting from your immaculate interior decorating
- Get growing in 4 easy steps: plug in your unit, place the seed pods into your garden, fill your water reservoir, watch it grow! No green thumb required
- Less than 5 minutes of maintenance work per week makes gardening a sweat-free activity
- Grow food you can’t get at the grocery store (Wasabi Arugala anyone?)
✅. Here For A For A Lifetime:
- We are Green Business Certified; be confident you’re helping build a better world
- 100+ Positive endorsements from happy customers
- With our Growing Guarantee, we certify your plants grow or we send new ones for free!
- We only build quality products, and to prove it we protect our gardens with a rock-solid 2-year warranty
- Manufacturing full circle for us matters - our gardens are made using recycled plastics
We’re here for you beyond your purchase, our dependable master growers are always available to help from simple questions to deep learning about growing your own food.
Order ProcessingAll Just Vertical orders are processed at our manufacturing facility located in Toronto, Ontario.
ShippingWe aim to ship orders from our facilities within 1-3 business days from the date you make your order.
DeliveryOnce your unit leaves our facility, the delivery company and time will depend on where you are located. You can find specific information for your location and unit on our shipping page.
|Width||37” (91.5 cm)|
|Depth||8” (20 cm)|
|Weight||70 lbs (32 kg)|
|Cable Length||4 feet (1.22m)|
|Electrical||A standard 120-volt, 3-prong electrical outlet|
|Cost in Electricity||$3.56 CAD/month|
|Material||Solid wood frame, Chrome Legs|
|Plant Capacity||16 plants|
|Watering||Add water every 2 weeks|
|Power Consumption||0.072 kW / per hour|
|Type of Lights||Full spectrum, fully-dimmable LED grow lights|
|1x 12L BPA-free water reservoir|
|1x Power bar with GFCI attachment|
|1x Pump housing black box|
|1x Submersible pump|
|2x LED lights and lighting automation system|
|1x Wall anchors|
Our Produce Payback Promise 🤝
How does it work?
Pick Your Produce Plan
Choose between our herb, leafy green, vegetable, or mixed starter box.
Pick Your Payment Plan
Add the AEVA to your cart and follow the prompts the pick your payment plan.
Your new AEVA will ship within 7 business days. Start saving as soon as your garden arrives.
Our Produce Boxes
|Greens Box||Herb Box||Mixed Box|
|1L Bottle Vega A&B||1L Bottle Vega A&B||1L Bottle Vega A&B|
|260 Seed Plugs||41 Seed Plugs||150 Seed Plugs|
|1 Seedling Kit||1 Seedling Kit||1 Seedling Kit|
What Else Can I Grow?
I am disappointed that I have not received it yet it was supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago which would of been plenty of time for Christmas. And I received my seeds and beginning pack and these are all grown, good germination but the Aeva has not arrived yet and no communication from shipper as to the timing.
We got our unit about 5 months after we ordered bc our first unit was damaged. Patrick did follow up regularly after the second unit was sent and sent us free seeds and pods. The second unit did arrive with some scratches and markings but it works. We have had it about 8 weeks now, Basil are growing well, I just rooted a Thai basil stalk in water and stuck it into the pod and it’s growing really well! You do have to start the seeds in the pods in the box they provided before putting the seedlings into the aeva. I haven’t been able to get anything to grow by just putting seeds directly into pods then into aeva. For herbs like basil, mints the aeva works well. For things like lettuce, cilantro, I prefer aerogarden. I can place lettuce seeds directly into the aerogarden pods and can harvest 28 days from date of starting seeds. It takes much longer to harvest lettuce from aeva. When the plants grow closer to the light, they grow much faster and my basil plant and leaves are much larger compared to the one in aerogarden. I haven’t been able to get cilantro or lavender to sprout in the seedling box for the aeva and they have been in there like 3 weeks :(. Overall, it’s a beautiful piece in our living room and does a great job with certain plants.
We have our AEVA for a couple of weeks now and it is providing its first harvest. We are using the lettuce to mix with tomato salads and spices to liven things up. It is a great additional resource and the flavours of the vegetables that are THAT fresh are just amazing.
Great delivery, well built. Awesome device.
I really love my just vertical garden. It is worth the wait to receive the handcrafted items. I am truly pleased with the results so far. I am about 3 weeks now of growing and I feel really excited to continue this project. My lettuce is already about 6 inches and filling out. It seems like each day its getting huge.
Everyone who comes to my house is so curious about it and i now love the extra added bonus of not having to use lights in the house in that entire area in the evening.
It makes my house feel like an ultra modern spaceship!