Orders are processed at our facility in London, Ontario, Canada. Our partner carrier will reach out to coordinate a delivery time that works for you. The order will then get picked up by our carrier Western Logistics for Canadian customers (and with Second Closet for customers in the GTA) or Sun Delivery (for our U.S. customers). EVE orders are being delivered by UPS.
NOTE: Due to significant demand, all new AEVA orders will be delivered in November
Orders will ship from our facilities to our carriers within 1-2 weeks from the date of your order.
Within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) your unit will be delivered by Second Closet. You will receive an email from Second Closet within 7 business days from the day your unit leaves our facility to schedule a delivery date and time.
Throughout the rest of Canada, your unit will be delivered by Western Logistics. Delivery can take anywhere from 7 to 14 business days. Western Logistics will call you to schedule a delivery time and date.
In the United States, your unit will be delivered by Deliveright. Deliveright will contact you within 14 business days to schedule a delivery time and date.
You WILL NOT get a tracking link for your AEVA delivery, however, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an update on your units shipment and delivery.
For USA orders, Deliveright will automatically send you tracking information to the email provided at checkout.
Across Canada and the United States, your unit will be delivered by UPS.
Delivery times are dependent on your proximity to our manufacturing facility in London, Ontario, Canada. Delivery times can vary between 5 business to 14 business days.
Once UPS has received your order, you will receive a tracking code so you can track the delivery of your unit to your shipping address.
If you ordered your unit in December or January and are still yet to receive a shipping notification, you can email email@example.com for an immediate update.
The AEVA and EVE come fully assembled.
Simple to use and hassle-free, the AEVA will be dropped off at the front of your door. Simply find a place for it and start growing. As for the EVE, simply put the 4 legs and you’re all set!
How we ensure the safety of our products during COVID-19:
At Just Vertical, your safety is our priority, which is why we are taking the following steps to ensure our products are safely delivered to you:
- When packaging our products, only one member of our team is in interaction with the product to minimize risk and we ensure to thoroughly wash our hands and wear protective gear to prepare your order.
- We continue to ship hydroponic seeds and nutrients every business day. Please note that our shipping partner Canada Post is experiencing a very high volume of shipments right now and longer service times. If you want to know where your shipment is, please use the tracking number provided through their website.
- We closely follow our inventory levels and we carry a stock of at least three months’ worth of hydroponic seeds and nutrients. Rest assured that we are well-equipped to keep up with consumer demand.
- To ensure your safety, upon receival of your package, we strongly encourage sanitizing the external packaging.
Our partner shipping carriers are carefully following the CDC and WHO guidelines and have implemented policies and guidelines across Western Logistics facilities in North America as follows:
- Restricting visitor access to our facilities
- Individual hygiene guidelines for all employees at all locations
- Sanitizing of all company trucks at the start of each shift
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach our to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org