Cross-pollinate your flowering plants so they can bear fruits and vegetables.
This product uses sound wave technology with 38,000 vibrations per minute to harvest excess plant pollen. This excess plant pollen is captured in a pollen spoon that can then be used to pollinate 5-6 additional flowers on the same plant, increasing plant productivity.
- Sonic 1-speed battery powered pollinator
- Vibrating wand
- Pollen spoon
- Base unit
- 1x AA battery
- Press the ON-button and use the arrows to adjust the vibration speed
- Locate flowers with open petals and put the collection spoon under the flower
- Vibrate the flower at the top of the stem which is right below the flower and collect the pollen with the spoon
- Take the spoon and dip the stigma of other flowers with the pollen which is on the spoon
- Repeat this process three times a week until the plants begin to bear fruit/vegetables
Perfect for indoors
Tested in unit